America’s largest Credit Unions
The largest Credit Unions in the United States, by Assets and membership.
In total assets, these top 50 credit unions account for $219 billion of the $805 billion in U.S. credit unions. In members, the top 50 account for 18 million of the 89 million memberships.
Here are the top three for each category.
Top 50 by Assets
- Navy Federal Credit Union, Merrifield, VA. $35.3 billion in assets.
- State Employees Credit Union, Raleigh, NC. $15.9 billion in assets.
- Pentagon Federal Credit Unio, Alexandria, VA. $11.9 billion in assets.
Top 50 by Membership
- Navy Federal Credit Union, Merrifield, VA. 3,050,981 members.
- State Employees Credit Union, Raleigh, NC. 1,446,228 members.
- Pentagon Federal Credit Union, Alexandria, VA. 801,878 members.